Improving Health Without Drugs or Surgery Since 2007
- Are you ready to make changes to better health?
- Do you want to find the root cause of your symptoms and restore health naturally?
- Are you ready for a more personalized approach to treatment?*
* Maybe you struggle with chronic aches and pains, you're finding it difficult to turn your mind off and deeply relax in your life, or your metabolism just isn't what it used to be. It could also be that you could use more energy, joy, and balance in your daily life.
If you're like many of our patients, you're seeking an alternative or complement to conventional medicine. You want to get to the root cause of your health problems - not just put a temporary bandage on them. Your goal is total life wellness and transformation.
Our practice has helped many people just like you. We understand that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than getting proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Your genes that you inherited from your parents, orchestrate the chemistry in your body. Some of the genes you have function correctly and efficiently –
Ways to Improve your Sleep and Prevent Insomnia Sleep is the body’s way of resetting and healing itself. If you are not sleeping then you
What to do when you feel like you are coming down with something… Avoid sugar like the plague! Just one teaspoon of sugar will lower
Why Charlotte Natural Wellness ?
- We care for you as an individual not as a disease
- We strive to find the root cause of every issue and
personalize treatments for your specific body.
- We provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to restore & sustain your health, helping you help yourself and family.
- Every protocol is different depending on the needs and
deficiencies of the individual.
- In short, we care about your healing and continued
* I feel that there has been a lot of improvement in the last few weeks. It was slow going at first but I noticed that once the changes started to occur things seem to be picking up! I think words like “unbalanced” and “irregular” or “abnormal” best described how I felt before I started treatment. I felt like my body was “all over the place.” While I am still some distance from where I would like to be, I feel like it’s in a stronger place and on the way to recovery.
I was suffering from severe fatigue before I came to see Dr. Dillon. I always felt tired and stressed. I also felt depressed and had frequent mood swings. Since coming to see Dr. Dillon my level of fatigue has dropped significantly. My depression and mood swings are now infrequent and I feel like I can just deal with life a little better.
When I came in to see Dr. Dillon had been suffering from a number of issues. I had been experiencing heart palpitations. My eyes were burning and puffy and my sinuses hurt. I was exhausted and I couldn’t lose weight. After seeing Dr. Dillon I’ve lost 15lbs and gained muscle, something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while but just couldn’t. I’m sleeping through the night and have lots of energy. My chronic knee pain and my heart symptoms are GONE, puffy eyes are almost gone!
Prior to coming to see Dr. Michelle I weighed more, had many more headaches, and my plantar fasciitis was much more intense. Since then, all areas have improved.
Before I saw Dr. Dillon I had irregular heartbeats, dizziness, nausea, and my hand and feet fell asleep. When I tried, I could not sleep through the night. The best I could get was 5 hours per night. Now, I only have an occasional irregular heartbeat. I no longer have dizziness or nausea. My hands and feet never fall asleep and I now get 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. I have also noticed that I have so much more energy!